Unit randomly resets

Discussion around Insane Audio's super awesome new JL3001 for your JL Wrangler or JT Gladiator!
Jessedoesitall

Unit randomly resets

Post by Jessedoesitall » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:00 pm

Been having my unit reset itself about once a week. I thought it might be because of an app, but it reset itself while playing the radio. What do I do?

Jessedoesitall

Re: Unit randomly resets

Post by Jessedoesitall » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:25 pm

New problem, the Start Stop doesn't work when CarPlay is in use. I tested it by turning off bluetooth on my phone while driving, when I stopped at home and let the Start Stop turn off the engine, as soon as I turned on Bluetooth and connected to CarPlay (wirelessly) the enginer fired right back up. What do I do now?

InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Re: Unit randomly resets

Post by InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:10 am

Jessedoesitall wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:25 pm
New problem, the Start Stop doesn't work when CarPlay is in use. I tested it by turning off bluetooth on my phone while driving, when I stopped at home and let the Start Stop turn off the engine, as soon as I turned on Bluetooth and connected to CarPlay (wirelessly) the enginer fired right back up. What do I do now?
Thank you for contacting us through our forum. However, it's important to note that all Insane Audio customers get lifetime technical support and we stand behind everything we build 100%. The forum is a great place for collaboration with other users, but for issues such as this, it may be more effective to reach out to us directly via www.insaneaudio.com/support. Our staff works 7 days a week and is always happy to help!

We have received your email on our support and are working towards a solution for you :)

Cheers!