IHeartRadio

General tech discussion board for Insane Audio's JK1001, FJ1001 and other Android based head units (coming soon)!
shawnT

IHeartRadio

Post by shawnT » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:53 pm

Downloaded it but can't get past the welcome screen because I can't scroll. Would be nice if I had a split screen option or something.

Anyone figured that out? My favorite morning show is on there and I can't get them on the radio.

InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Re: IHeartRadio

Post by InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:26 am

shawnT wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:53 pm
Downloaded it but can't get past the welcome screen because I can't scroll. Would be nice if I had a split screen option or something.

Anyone figured that out? My favorite morning show is on there and I can't get them on the radio.
Hey Shawn,

Thank you for participating in the forum. This is a great place to interact with other users, problem solve with the community and collaborate over awesome ways to use the Insane Audio products.

Regarding iHeartRadio, interestingly, it used to work great on our platform but it appears as if they recently introduced a bug. They have apparently designed their application to only be used on phones (or at least only devices in portrait mode). Sometimes this happens and often in future versions the developer makes changes that allow the app to function more effectively on more platforms.

We recommend reaching out to iHeartRadio for support as well, maybe they have a work around or an idea. Definitely keep checking the Google Play store for updates as it is very possible this bug will eventually be fixed.

Alternatively, we know it’s not ideal, but you can also try using Android Auto to run iHeartradio or you can stream over Bluetooth from your phone.

We are sincerely sorry that you are having trouble with this specific app. We hope that future versions published by the app creators will resolve these problems. Keep an eye on the forums too. If we find a solution or workaround, we’ll share it here 😊