Q&A for Insane Audio's new JK2001

Information about new products and accessories!
InsaneAudioSupport

Re: Q&A for Insane Audio's new JK2001

Post by InsaneAudioSupport » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Mike wrote:HEY SUPPORT DUDES....... what do I do now???

I bought a really BIG micro-SD card for my new JK2001. Something in my head says it needs to be formatted in FAT32 to work with the JK2001. But FAT32 is not a format option in WIN-7 (64 bit). It came in exFAT format. I can format exFAT and NTFS.

In simple terms that even a caveman can understand (ya never know, a caveman may be reading this).... in what format does the Micro-SD for the JK2001 need to be? And if not NTFS or exFAT, how do we do it?

Thanks much.

Mike -- El Paso, Texas.
No worries, Mike! NTFS works fine but we still recommend FAT32 for best results. There are plenty of free utilities out there that will work on Windows 7. Here is one that we use at the shop -- http://download.cnet.com/MiniAide-Fat32 ... 01815.html

Mike

Re: Q&A for Insane Audio's new JK2001

Post by Mike » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:52 pm

InsaneAudioSupport wrote:
Mike wrote:HEY SUPPORT DUDES....... what do I do now???

I bought a really BIG micro-SD card for my new JK2001. Something in my head says it needs to be formatted in FAT32 to work with the JK2001. But FAT32 is not a format option in WIN-7 (64 bit). It came in exFAT format. I can format exFAT and NTFS.

In simple terms that even a caveman can understand (ya never know, a caveman may be reading this).... in what format does the Micro-SD for the JK2001 need to be? And if not NTFS or exFAT, how do we do it?

Thanks much.

Mike -- El Paso, Texas.
No worries, Mike! NTFS works fine but we still recommend FAT32 for best results. There are plenty of free utilities out there that will work on Windows 7. Here is one that we use at the shop -- http://download.cnet.com/MiniAide-Fat32 ... 01815.html
WOO-HOO...... kinda scary. Click the wrong drive and disaster. To be safe, I pulled the chip and refreshed the display. Then I reinserted the chip and refreshed the display again. That way I was certain I could ID the right one. THANKS SUPPORT DUDES !!!

Mike -- El Paso, TX.
Mike -- El Paso, Texas.

2015 JKU-R Hard Rock -- The Copperhead.