powered off clock.

General technical discussion topics for Insane Audio's TJ1001 or TJ1002
camo

powered off clock.

Post by camo » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi,
I am contemplating the possibility to get one of this. However, the only thing holding me back is the ability to have a clock while the radio is powered off. Does this radio have an option to see the clock while powered off like the OEM radio? Unfortunately my Jeep Liberty's time telling ability is built up in the radio and whatever I got as upgrade should cover up for that.
Thanks

InsaneAudioSupport

Re: powered off clock.

Post by InsaneAudioSupport » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:28 am

camo wrote:Hi,
I am contemplating the possibility to get one of this. However, the only thing holding me back is the ability to have a clock while the radio is powered off. Does this radio have an option to see the clock while powered off like the OEM radio? Unfortunately my Jeep Liberty's time telling ability is built up in the radio and whatever I got as upgrade should cover up for that.
Thanks
Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Insane Audio's TJ1001 does not display a clock when it is powered off.... but you can always just turn down the volume and leave Insane NavEngine running. That will show you speed, heading, elevation and... of course.. the time. ;)